Introducing the very first amateur radio audio mic processing product using professional broadcast design technology.
multi-band audio processor/dynamic audio compandor with parametric equalization.
- Multiband compressor (5 bands), with adjustable threshold and gain.
- 5 variable frequency active parametric equalizers, tuneable to your voice.
- Variable audio expandor, with adjustable threshold, adjustable release time, and adjustable expansion depth.
- Clean, distortion-free digital audio gain control, utilizing PWM technology.
- Front-panel momentary / latching PTT switch, with LED indicator, and PTT accessory jack for footswitch PTT control.
- Modular AND 8 pin circular mic input jacks with pinout selector switches, Icom, Kenwood, or Yaesu microphone pinouts.
- Switchable XLR mic input with switchable 48v phantom power for studio mics.
- RFI protected inputs/outputs.
- Bi-color LED indicators on each compressor band and expandor circuit.
- Operate/bypass switch for a/b comparisons.
- Adjustable mic gain with bi-color level indicator.
- Low-frequency rumble-eliminating active 30Hz high-pass filter.
- Phase rotator circuit symmetrizes voice peaks and optimizes loudness.
- Up to 3 transceivers can be connected simultaneously (on selector switches – separate receive AND transmit).
- VOX-capable (using expandor circuit trigger).
- Line level record output and adjustable auxiliary output jacks.
- Controls/adjustments accessible without removal of cover.
- Headphone monitor with mixer (mic audio monitor and ext. receiver audio input)- allowing operator to monitor both transmit and receive audio simultaneously.
- Metalic panel enclosure, ergonomically designed for ease of use.
LIVE PRODUCT DEMO AT ORLANDO ’20. Limited product availablilty at that time.
Designed and built by:
OMEGA-RF, a division of JT Communications, LLC Ocala, FL 352-236-0744 www.omega-rf.com
last updated 1/2/20