Introducing the very first amateur radio audio mic processing product using professional broadcast design technology….
Multi-band audio processor/dynamic audio compandor with parametric equalization.
- Multiband compressor (5 bands), with adjustable threshold and gain.
- 5 variable frequency active parametric equalizers, tuneable to your voice.
- Variable audio expandor, with adjustable threshold, adjustable release time, and adjustable expansion depth.
- Digital audio gain control, utilizing PWM technology with 5x oversampling, and no-latency design.
- Optimized attack/release times for each compression stage.
- Front-panel momentary / latching PTT switch, with LED indicator, and PTT accessory jack for foot-switch PTT control.
- Modular & 8 pin circular mic input jacks with mic configuration switches, supporting most Icom, Kenwood, and Yaesu microphones.
- Selectable XLR mic input with switchable 48v phantom power for pro and studio condenser mics.
- RFI protected inputs/outputs.
- Bi-color LED indicators on each compressor band and expandor circuit.
- Operate/bypass switch for a/b comparisons.
- Adjustable mic gain with bi-color level indicator, and active internal mic limiter to reduce preamp over-drive.
- Low-frequency rumble-eliminating active 30Hz high-pass filter.
- Phase rotator circuit symmetrizes voice peaks and optimizes loudness.
- Up to 3 transceivers can be connected simultaneously (on selector switches – separate receive AND transmit).
- VOX-capable (using expandor circuit trigger).
- Line level record output and adjustable auxiliary output jacks.
- Controls/adjustments accessible without removal of cover.
- Headphone monitor with mixer (mic audio monitor and ext. receiver audio input)- allowing operator to monitor both transmit and receive audio simultaneously.
- Shielded, metallic-panel enclosure, ergonomically designed for ease of use.
- Output connects to rig ‘direct-in’ for improved audio quality- specify rig type when ordering for proper cabling.
- Conventional, universal AC/DC input voltage power supply connection.
Designed and built by:
OMEGA-RF, a division of JT Communications, LLC Ocala, FL
last updated 5/1/20